Covid-19 Updated Procedures
My studio is now open!
Covid-19 has changed all our lives and affected us in many different ways. For lots of people it’s made us realise the importance of family and our priorities have shifted to appreciate the here and now and to capture precious moments together. When my studio had to close in March I was heartbroken but I feel lucky to have such a supportive community and family and we are all getting through these difficult times together.
Now, my studio has reopened! I’ve changed the furniture around and feel confident that social distancing is possible for the majority of the session. Below, I’ve laid out my new procedures that I will be following and will ask you to do the same.
Here’s what I will be doing to keep us all safe:
- All surfaces in the studio cleaned before and after each session and the whole studio professionally cleaned once per week.
- Maximum of 2 sessions each week.
- Wearing PPE and using hand sanitiser throughout the session.
- All outfits, props and fabrics cleaned before and after each session. Where this isn’t possible they will be unused for at least 3 days.
- Keeping a distance of 2 meters away from parents where possible (when helping with posing this won’t be possible but I will be wearing PPE)
- If I am feeling at all unwell on the day of the shoot or up to 7 days prior, your shoot will be postponed.
- The studio door will be left open where possible to allow extra ventilation.
- I am still offering outdoor shoots or shoots in your own home if you’d rather not come to the studio.
- You can choose whether to attend a viewing in person or online.
Here’s what I ask you to do:
- Please do NOT come to the studio if you are feeling at all unwell or have felt unwell in the last 7 days. I am more than happy to rearrange your shoot and session fees will be valid for 12 months.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry and you are welcome to take a mask to wear while waiting for your photographs to be taken.
- Only parents and siblings to attend the session, no extended family or friends please.
- I will only be using props and outfits of my own for newborn and sitter shoots. Please do not bring items from home unless discussed in advance.