Covid-19 Updated Procedures
My studio is currently closed for lockdown #2
My studio is currently out of action until the government deem it safe to reopen. Hopefully this will be in December 2020.
When we reopen, here’s how things will work:
Here’s what I will be doing to keep us all safe:
- All surfaces in the studio cleaned before and after each session and the whole studio professionally cleaned once per week.
- Maximum of 2 sessions each week.
- Wearing PPE and using hand sanitiser throughout the session.
- All outfits, props and fabrics cleaned before and after each session. Where this isn’t possible they will be unused for at least 3 days.
- Keeping a distance of 2 meters away from parents where possible (when helping with posing this won’t be possible but I will be wearing PPE)
- If I am feeling at all unwell on the day of the shoot or up to 7 days prior, your shoot will be postponed.
- The studio door will be left open where possible to allow extra ventilation.
- I am still offering outdoor shoots or shoots in your own home if you’d rather not come to the studio. (Government advice permitting)
- You can choose whether to attend a viewing in person or online.
Here’s what I ask you to do:
- Please do NOT come to the studio if you are feeling at all unwell or have felt unwell in the last 7 days. I am more than happy to rearrange your shoot and session fees will be valid for 12 months.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry and wear a mask when not being photographed.
- Only parents and siblings to attend the session, no extended family or friends please.
- I will only be using props and outfits of my own for newborn and sitter shoots. Please do not bring items from home unless discussed in advance.