Covid-19 Updated Procedures
Safety of your family and mine is absolutely paramount to me and the situation we are currently in is a time like nothing we’ve ever seen before. Therefore, until further notice, my studio will remain closed. It is a confined space where it would be difficult to be socially distant and wrapping and posing babies would be impossible until guidance from the government changes.
However, this doesn’t mean I won’t be photographing at all!
Following government guidance, I am now offering socially distanced photoshoots either outdoors on location, in your garden or eventually, in your home so long as it’s safe to do so. I’m so excited to be able to offer parents the chance of capturing these precious memories which have become even more essential in these desperate times in which we are all living. It’s so important for families to get that beautiful photograph of their tiny baby in Dad’s hands or leaning on Mum’s shoulder or even the look on their older sibling’s face as they hold their new baby brother or sister to share with their friends and family.
Socially distanced photo shoot - L+O-4
Socially distanced photo shoot-5
Socially distanced photo shoot - L+O-2
Socially distanced photo shoot-6
Socially distanced photo shoot-4
Socially distanced photo shoot-3
Socially distanced photo shoot - L+O-1
Socially distanced photo shoot-2
Socially distanced photo shoot - L+O-6
Socially distanced photo shoot hands-1
How do socially distanced photoshoots work?
- I come to your home or meet you in your desired location.
- I will capture a varied, stunning gallery of images using a mixture of set ups where Mum holds baby, Dad holds baby, siblings hold baby, family portraits and even images of baby on their own.
- You will be emailed a link to an online gallery where you can select your favourite images instead of coming to the studio for a viewing.
- Every image in the gallery will be edited to the highest professional standard.
What procedures are in place to keep us safe?
- Images will all be captured from a safe distance of at least 2 meters and I’ll guide you with posing so we can make the very best of the shoot.
- I will only book one shoot per week to minimise contact.
- Any props that I bring will be thoroughly cleaned before and after the shoot and will be unused for at least 72 hours between shoots.
- I will at no times touch you or your baby and will not come within 2 meters of you.
- I will use hand sanitiser before and after the shoot and sometimes during if required.
- If we do some images inside your home, I will wear a mask and visor and will not touch any surfaces or door handles – please make sure I have clear access and space to shoot and don’t be offended if I ask you to move things.
- I will remove shoes before entering your home.
How much will it cost?
You are welcome to book a full shoot or a mini shoot and both will follow all above guidance. What’s the difference? See my table below.
Includes 5 digital images and the session fee all in one
These 5 images will be chosen from an online gallery of 10-15 images
Additional images would be available to purchase at a discounted rate
Session takes 30 minutes to 1 hour
Perfect to purchase as a gift or if you don't want a full session
Limited set ups but still a stunning, smaller collection of beautiful images.
£50 session fee + £299 minimum spend
Larger variety of set ups and poses to create a varied, stunning gallery of images.
1-1.5 hour shoot
25-40 images in an online gallery (while in person viewings aren't applicable) to choose what you'd like to buy.
Opportunity to purchase digital only collections or a combination of digitals, prints, albums and wall art to treasure forever.
All round a more intricate and individual experience to capture your family's most precious moments.