Covid-19 Updated Procedures
My studio is currently closed in line with the government’s Coronavirus restrictions.
My studio is currently out of action until the government deem it safe to reopen. Hopefully this will be in Spring 2021.
When we reopen, here’s how things will work:
Here’s what I will be doing to keep us all safe:
- All surfaces in the studio cleaned before and after each session and the whole studio professionally cleaned once per week.
- Maximum of 2 sessions each week.
- Wearing PPE and using hand sanitiser throughout the session.
- I am vaccinated due to being a carer for my son and I also test with a rapid flow test twice per week.
- All outfits, props and fabrics cleaned before and after each session. Where this isn’t possible they will be unused for at least 3 days.
- Keeping a distance of 2 meters away from parents where possible (when helping with posing this won’t be possible but I will be wearing PPE)
- If I am feeling at all unwell on the day of the shoot or up to 7 days prior, your shoot will be postponed.
- The studio door will be left open where possible to allow extra ventilation.
- I am still offering outdoor shoots or shoots in your own home if you’d rather not come to the studio. (Government advice permitting)
- You can choose whether to attend a viewing in person or online.
Here’s what I ask you to do:
- Please do NOT come to the studio if you are feeling at all unwell or have felt unwell in the last 7 days. I am more than happy to rearrange your shoot and session fees will be valid for 12 months.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry and wear a mask when not being photographed.
- Only parents and siblings to attend the session, no extended family or friends please.
- I will only be using props and outfits of my own for newborn and sitter shoots. Please do not bring items from home unless discussed in advance.