After one heck of a year, I can’t wait to welcome you back to my studio for an awesome festive celebration this Christmas season!
I don’t know about you but I am so excited about Christmas this year – we’ve all spent so long in our homes, away from friends and relatives and our priorities have shifted away from work and back into what is important – Family.
This year, make it a special one by sending stunning festive photographs to those that you’ve missed so they can see how much your family have grown and changed in these challenging times.
What to expect:
I’m planning a stunning, richly coloured and textured festive set up with an illuminated and decorated Christmas tree for your family to sit next to. It’s going to be so beautiful. I’m hoping you will bring your children in festive clothing, maybe even hats and scarves to make the scene really cosy. You’re welcome to appear in the shoot as well if purchasing the higher packages.
|Package 1 – £125||Package 2 – £195|
|45 minute session|
4 digital images
Suitable for 1-2 children, any age
Option to upgrade package on the day
|45 minute session|
8 digital images
Family portrait opportunity if requested
Suitable for 1-6 people
Images are chosen by me and sent over via online digital gallery where they can be downloaded, printed, shared etc. You own all printing rights to your images and they are full definition. You may print as many times and as big as you like.
The higher package includes more digital images of your children, or why not jump in front of the camera yourself for a stunning, festive family portrait?
The most important thing for me is ensuring we can still enjoy our Christmas Mini Sessions safely. Here’s what I’ll be doing differently this year to ensure cleanliness:
- All surfaces in the studio cleaned before each session
- 15 minutes between each session
- Wearing PPE and using hand sanitiser throughout the session.
- Keeping a distance of 2 meters away from parents where possible (when helping with posing this won’t be possible but I will be wearing PPE)
- If I am feeling at all unwell on the day of the shoot or up to 7 days prior, your shoot will be postponed.
- The studio door will be left open where possible to allow extra ventilation – wear warm clothing!
- Gallery will be sent online once edited.
Here’s what I ask you to do:
- Please do NOT come to the studio if you are feeling at all unwell or have felt unwell in the last 7 days. I am more than happy to rearrange your shoot and deposits will be valid for 12 months or refunded.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry and you are welcome to take a mask to wear while waiting for your photographs to be taken.
- Only parents and siblings to attend the session, no extended family or friends please.
- This year I will not be able to supply outfits – please bring your own and wrap up warm!